Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blessing 352 - Sweet Heart

I baked two dozens of these Strawberry Delights for Ashley's teachers today. It has become an all time favorite among my friends and families. I pray they will be a blessing to her teachers. Just a small sweet token of our love for them. They have been so utterly wonderful and inspiring to Ash.

Tomorrow, Ashley graduates from middle school. Where did time go? She has been an emotional wreck for she will deeply miss her 8th grade class. Sweet memories for my little sweetheart. But the sweet fellowship they will always share will continue in Christ. They are one in Christ. One in Spirit. One in Love.

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose...
Philippians 2:1-2

1 comment: