Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blessing 365 - THE END

Seize Every Moment. Count your Blessings.

I chased the sunset and caught it just in time. What a great symbolism for my Blessings 365 as it comes to its "sunset" moment. I am never the same because of it. I am better because of it. This was God's gift to me to GIVE to you. I already miss "everything" about B365, but I am looking forward to what God has in store for me. Stay close ... for new blessings will come. Until the next journey together, I would love to say ...
THANK YOU.

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Come visit me at Stillimpressions.blogspot.com !!!

1 comment:

  1. what a great way to end a chapter. love the pic. we need to share a sunset together. love you.

    ReplyDelete