Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blessing 363 - Miss UC Davis

Leiza Guerrero
Class of 2010
Psychology

What a wonderful time we had walking all over the UC Davis campus for Lei's graduation photo shoot! This one particular picture stoled my heart away! How could you not with such a lovely face! What struck me like lightning was the fact that Leiza was no longer that little junior higher that I first met, but is about to be a college graduate! A beautiful young adult suddenly appeared before my eyes as we were both enjoy an adult conversation over a healthy salad we had for lunch. I just praise God for the giving me the honor of being her photographer at this pivotal time of her life! I really enjoyed today.

1 comment:

  1. I literally just got watery eyes from your blog Ate Lan! Truly honored to be in your blog on one of the last days of Blessings 365.

    ReplyDelete